Thursday, May 26, 2011

Goodbye Siauliai, Goodbye Gymnasium, Goodbye RADIJO KLUBAS...

Lilit Nurijanyan
Anyway the time for goodbye is coming. Even sometimes I damn wanted to go home, but right now, I'm sitting on my working place last day, and I feel so strange, that VISKAS! it's over...this part of my life finished, And nobody can do anything. Time always running and you can never stop it. 9 months I was living here, and I will tell you a secret, now, I feel , that a part of me is here. And every time, when I will hear or read Lithuania, I will  have  very warm and close to my heart feelings.I left here one year of my life, and I should tell you, it is very important period for me. Lithuanian dark and cold winter, Vilnius gatve, our apartment, which was sometimes so cold, that we were  gathering in kitchen and turning on our oven :), my wooden balcony without windows, Maxima, Iki, Chili Pizza, Saules miestas, Akropolis, Tilze, Talksa, people from school, my Rasa, my Sonata, Rimigius, Byurute, Daiva, Regina :) , students from art studio, all students and of course my crazy volunteer frineds! Kelly (Kellinda, Kell, Katrina :D), Lenka, my dear Slovak Roommate (cicik :D), Zehra (My dear turkish roomate, with all night tea and conversations), my Fulya (The most positive person in the world), and Italiano Carlo . All, I will really miss you! I love you all so much, and I hope that someday we will meet!!! You can come to Armenia :) I will host you!



 ikiiii

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thats so sad you are leaving

    But at the end i saw you said you will host me if i come :D
    Hi, this is Indre (singing girl). I believe someday i will come there.

    ReplyDelete