Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Best Spring 2011 Looks for Every Occasion

During fashion week, while sitting at the shows with my editor friends from Teen Vogue and other magazines, I often like to play the game I call "Pick Your Prom Dress." Though we are all well beyond our school-dance years, I'd say may of us regret our prom-dress choice and would love a dream do-over with perhaps that perfect party dress from Oscar de la Renta. I could easily tell you my favorite looks from all the shows so far but I think it's more fun to apply them to how I'd wear them in real life. Though my favorite Paris designers have yet to show, I had plenty to pick from from New York, London and Milan. Here is my prom-dress pick as well as a few more. What's your Spring 2011 Fashion Week prom-dress pick?

Check out Mary Kate's Spring 2011 Fashion Week picks

Read More http://www.teenvogue.com/style/blogs/fashionweek#ixzz16HoSJHwt

No comments:

Post a Comment