Thursday, February 3, 2011

Our cotton candy gal is taking her hard candy pieces on a sweet 95 date tour - Don't miss it!

Katy Perry has announced a 95 date California Gurls tour extravaganza that will take her through North America, Europe, Japan and Australia & New Zealand.

Life is especially busy for our barbie doll gal who plans her dates with hubby Russell Brand up to 8 months in advance. The tour has her on a very strict regiment aimed at keeping her in the tip toppest of shape - no not tipsy! She has this to say about her upcoming tour schedule:

"I'll give you a sneak peek of my day. After this interview I'm going to have a nice healthy breakfast. I'm on a meal plan, which absolutely sucks — but on Sundays I get to have a cheat day where I go buck wild and eat In-N-Out Burger. Then I'll work out, go to a vocal lesson, run through the entire set at rehearsals, go to dance rehearsal until 10:00 p.m. and then go home and sort through e-mails concerning the production. I feel like I'm training for the Olympics! I just really want to raise the bar. Touring is no longer an ordinary thing where you play an instrument in jeans and a T-shirt. It has some pizazz these days, and I'm definitely bringing the pizazz with a lot of bells and whistles. The show has a Broadway feel to it. 

It's got a storyline that's going to be very interesting, kind of loosely based on my life, but a cartoon version. I have this whole thing in my show that is about candy and cupcakes and meat. It's both really sweet and shocking, but not in a sexual way. It's the first concert that's going to smell good. It's going to smell like you're in cotton candy heaven. It's a fun little nuance. I am a woman of detail, and you will be seeing that — even down to the 15 outfit changes I'm doing in concert. This time around when people ask 'how was Barcelona?' I'm not gonna be stupid and be like, 'Uh, your room service is great.' That was really annoying the first time. I'd go to these magical places and literally just have time to taste the room service. I wanna go and see Gaudi this time…I also have some two-week breathers where I can see my husband [actor Russell Brand] and regain some stamina."

Here they are - check tickets at a venue near you!



KATY PERRY Tour 2011 – California Dreams Tour 2011
European Tour dates 2011
Fеb, 20 – Lisbon, Portugal – Campo Pequeno
Feb, 23 – Milan, Italy – Palasharp
Fеb, 25 – Zurich, Switzerland – Hallenstadion
Feb, 26 – Munich, Germany – Zenith
Fеb, 27 – Vienna, Austria – Gasometer
Mаr, 4 – Berlin, Germany – Columbiahalle
Mar, 6 – Offenbach, Germany – Stadthallе
Mar, 7 – Paris, France – Zenith
Mar, 8 – Paris, France – Zenith
Mаr, 10 – Brussels, Belgium – Forest National
Mar, 11 – Cologne, Germany – Palladium
Mar, 14 – Hamburg, Germany – Sporthalle
Mаr, 15 – Amsterdam, Holland – HMH
Katy Perry tour 2011
Ireland and United Kingdom Tour dates 2011
Mar, 17, 18 – London, UK – HMV Hammersmith Apollо
Mar, 21, 22 – Manchester, UK – Apollo
Mar, 27 – Liverpool, UK – Liverpool Arena
Mаr, 28 – Dublin, Ireland – O2 Arena
Mar, 30 – Nottingham, UK – Trent FM Аrena
Mаr, 31 – Bournemouth, UK – BIC
Apr, 1 – Cardiff, UK – Cardiff International Аrenа
Аpr, 3 – Newcastle, UK – Metro Radio Arеna
Apr, 4 – Birmingham, UK – LG Arena
Аpr, 5 – Glasgow, UK – SECC Hall 3
Apr, 9 – London, UK – Wembley Arenа
United Kingdom and Ireland second leg
Oct, 12 – Sheffield, UK – Motorpoint Arena
Oct, 14 – London, UK – O2 Arena
Oct, 18 – Liverpool, UK – Echo Arena
Oct, 19 – Cardiff, UK – Cardiff International Arena
Oct, 24 – Belfast, UK – Odyssey Arena
Oct, 26 – Birmingham, UK – NIA Arena
Oct, 27 – Newcastle, UK – Metro Arena
Oct, 29 – Aberdeen, UK – AECC
Oct, 31 – Manchester – MEN Arena
Nov, 3 – Glasgow, UK – SECC Hall 3
Nov, 4 – Glasgow, UK – SECC Hall 3
Nov, 5 – Nottingham, UK – Trent FM Arena
Nov, 7 – Dublin, Ireland – O2

Read more: http://www.mtv.tv/news/katy-perry-california-gurls-tour-dates/

No comments:

Post a Comment